Join us and let’s do more things we love together. We’re building innovative payment service solution that helps companies do international business without worrying about cross-border payment, currency exchange & liquidity.
The ideal candidate will bring to MilePay several years of relevant enterprise sales management experience and will come from another top-tier player in fintech. Hands-on experience with the end-to-end value chain of payments and the intricacies of cross-border flows is highly desirable. A proven track record of selling sophisticated, technology-led solutions to network/platform businesses — such as B2C/B2B marketplaces for online retail, travel, content, advertising, freelancer services and education — is a must.
• Recruit and manage a top-performing sales team and guide team members to succeed at both exceeding targets and collaborating with their colleagues
• Develop and implement go-to-market strategies tailored to specific target verticals and/or companies; work with Marketing and other functions to architect and drive sales conversion
• Set team and individual KPIs, design the corresponding compensation plans and hold your team members accountable, while creating an environment that brings out the best in everyone
• Implement tools and scalable processes to nurture the pipeline, track and report progress, and accurately forecast revenue
At MilePay, we see Compliance as a service to our business teams and our customers, and we get excited about innovation and collaboration. Partner with internal teams to design, develop, implement, execute, and mitigating AML risks. The role supports regulatory obligations and is an opportunity to innovate.
• Developing the compliance framework for the business, including compliance policies, procedures and guidelines;
• Reviewing emerging regulatory and compliance requirements (such as KYC, AML, CTF) on a regular basis.
• Pro-actively identifying and communicating deficiencies or gaps with regulatory compliance; providing guidance in the development of alternative solutions or implementation of corrective action.
• Managing the daily operation and monitoring of AML/compliance programs.
• Developing and maintaining the compliance obligations register across companies under the Group.
• Assisting in drafting AML policies and procedures in jurisdictions where the organisation intends to apply for a financial service license.
• Transaction reporting: filing annual compliance reports, suspicious transaction reports, and others as needed to regulators.
• Lead the planning, design, and implementation of the MilePay engineering system;
• Work with the business / product team to deeply understand the business needs, scenarios, and subsequent development directions, complete system analysis, architecture design, and core function development, and be able to grasp the design of complex systems to ensure the quality of complex architecture;
• Design and develop components based on the company’s microservice framework;
• Introduce innovative technologies and innovative solutions for the team;
• Responsible for the construction and management of the technical team, and establish good internal coding standards.
• More than seven years of Core Java development, experience in designing and developing Internet application / large financial system / e-commerce platform / risk control system;
• Undergraduate and above in key colleges, computer science and related majors;
• Familiar with common design patterns, with experience in design and development of large-scale distributed, high concurrency, high load, high availability systems;
• Master various common server technologies, which can optimize service response and data query, ensure various service quality, and solve the problems of high concurrency and high availability;
• Familiar with Spring / Spring Boot;
• Familiar with HTTP, TCP / IP protocol and REST specifications;
• Master Gradle / Maven and other building tools;
• Familiar with the use of Docker cluster;
• Familiar with JSON & XML.