Werden Sie Teil der MilePay-Familie, um das, was wir lieben, gemeinsam zu tun. Wir entwickeln innovative Zahlungsverkehrslösungen, die Unternehmen dabei helfen, internationale Geschäfte zu tätigen, ohne sich um grenzüberschreitende Zahlungen, Währungsumrechnung und Liquidität sorgen zu müssen.
Junior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) – Digital Payment Solutions and Customised Apps
OWO Technology GmbH and its brand “Milepay” is a fast growing and ambitious fintech. We are head-quartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai. We’re a Chinese-German start-up focussing on international payments and developing payment apps, such as our Milepay app or WeChat Mini-Programs. We have applied for a German Payment Institution License at the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BaFin) to be able to master our challenging future goals.
Currently we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Junior Business Development Manager to drive the expansion of our brand Milepay and its products and services to the next level of success. Become part of a vibrant, energetic and international team that thrives on delivering both, best-in-class services and state-of-the-art payment technologies.
The position is located at TechQuartier in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. Depending on the current situation the role may involve home-working for the immediate future.
– Be key player in our team developing new business relations and ensure sustainable, but fast growth
– Consultation and acquisition of new clients including responsibility for the entire sales and quotation process
– Analyse market potentials and fulfil competitor research
– Drive interdisciplinary projects in an international context
– Support for implementation of innovative payment and software solutions
– Push continuous improvement of processes and project standards
– Ensure team- and cross-departmental collaboration between Germany, Singapore and China
– You are already a sales professional or well on your way to becoming one with first, proven success stories, ideally in a start-up/fintech
– Curiosity and enthusiasm for innovative business ideas and models within the payment industry
– Permanent change is not an insurmountable obstacle for you, but a real challenge that you face with dedication.
– You love to roll up your sleeves and work in a fast-paced international start-up/fintech environment
– Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
– Fluent in German and English (spoken and written), Chinese is a plus but not a pre-requisite
– Willingness to travel and/or enthusiasm for video conferencing
What we offer
– A varied job in a central location in Frankfurt– Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
– The opportunity to work on challenging tasks and products
– A committed team with a start-up atmosphere, flat hierarchies and direct communication
– Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
– Free drinks and coffee
– Modern office space at TechQuartier Frankfurt
– Competitive salary, one-year contract with the option of permanent employment
Were we able to inspire you?
If so, apply with us right away. Send your full application (English curriculum vitae and your grades, no cover letter required), preferably in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Mu Yun. If you have any questions regarding the application process, give us a call at +49 69 900 16 05-217. We are looking forward to meeting you!
Please note, because of the Corona pandemic all interviews take place by video call or by phone.
OWO Technology GmbH
Platz der Einheit 2
60327 Frankfurt am Main
At MilePay, we see Compliance as a service to our business teams and our customers, and we get excited about innovation and collaboration. Partner with internal teams to design, develop, implement, execute, and mitigating AML risks. The role supports regulatory obligations and is an opportunity to innovate.
• Developing the compliance framework for the business, including compliance policies, procedures and guidelines;
• Reviewing emerging regulatory and compliance requirements (such as KYC, AML, CTF) on a regular basis.
• Pro-actively identifying and communicating deficiencies or gaps with regulatory compliance; providing guidance in the development of alternative solutions or implementation of corrective action.
• Managing the daily operation and monitoring of AML/compliance programs.
• Developing and maintaining the compliance obligations register across companies under the Group.
• Assisting in drafting AML policies and procedures in jurisdictions where the organisation intends to apply for a financial service license.
• Transaction reporting: filing annual compliance reports, suspicious transaction reports, and others as needed to regulators.
• Lead the planning, design, and implementation of the MilePay engineering system;
• Work with the business / product team to deeply understand the business needs, scenarios, and subsequent development directions, complete system analysis, architecture design, and core function development, and be able to grasp the design of complex systems to ensure the quality of complex architecture;
• Design and develop components based on the company’s microservice framework;
• Introduce innovative technologies and innovative solutions for the team;
• Responsible for the construction and management of the technical team, and establish good internal coding standards.
• More than seven years of Core Java development, experience in designing and developing Internet application / large financial system / e-commerce platform / risk control system;
• Undergraduate and above in key colleges, computer science and related majors;
• Familiar with common design patterns, with experience in design and development of large-scale distributed, high concurrency, high load, high availability systems;
• Master various common server technologies, which can optimize service response and data query, ensure various service quality, and solve the problems of high concurrency and high availability;
• Familiar with Spring / Spring Boot;
• Familiar with HTTP, TCP / IP protocol and REST specifications;
• Master Gradle / Maven and other building tools;
• Familiar with the use of Docker cluster;
• Familiar with JSON & XML.